We appreciate you choosing Defense Patrol and Investigations to further your career in the industry. We can definitely provide you a fulfilling job experience as part of our elite and highly trained security staff.
We Are Hiring!
Looking for Unarmed & Armed Security Officers
Consider Defense Patrol and Investigations for your future!
Apply online and we will meet you in person or interview you over the phone.
Guaranteeing the best to our clients means subjecting our officers to the latest and most innovative training techniques. You will find this beneficial to someone in your profession in so many ways.
Security Officer Requirements
- Must have a Social Security Card and Driver’s License
- Must be 18 years of age
- Have reliable transportation
- Residential or cell phone in working order, access to fax or email with scanner
- Submit to a physical
- Submit to a pre-employment drug test
- Submit to random drug tests
- Be willing to submit to pre-employment psychological testing.
- Not convicted of a felony or crime of moral turpitude
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
- Agree to in-depth background check
- Will possess oral and written communications in English
- Will possess and maintain a security offers registration issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety or Texas Board of Public Investigation and Private Security Agencies.
- Commission officers must attend OC spray and baton training within 30 days of employment.
- Commission Officers must have a duty belt, firearm, 2 pair of handcuffs with holders, and a holster.
For further details, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our trusted representatives today. All you have to do is call 281-769-3696 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.